Mira Connect is a tabletop control appliance that provides an intuitive touch-based user interface so everyone can easily launch calls, position cameras, change audio settings, and manage their rooms. Mira Connect makes it easy for users to:
- Dial calls
- Join scheduled calls with one-touch through calendar integration
- Start and stop content sharing
- Adjust audio levels and manage sound reinforcement
- Mute microphones
- Manage their displays
- And more
Mira Connect’s user interface is professionally designed and automatically generated based on the equipment added to the room. For example, adding a Polycom SoundStructure audio conferencing device and Polycom RealPresence Group Series video codec allows users to easily dial audio calls using the telephony resources on the SoundStructure product, video calls, or both with Mira Connect.
Mira Connect is a control system and user interface for conferencing systems. There is no need for a third-party control system and touch screen nor for a vendor-specific user interface that just controls one vendor’s device in the room.
Mira Connect is designed for the majority of collaboration installations where a traditional control system’s cost and complexity is not required, and a manufacturer’s specific user interface’s focus is too narrow and limiting.
Mira Connect needs to connect to Mira Portal to get provisioned initially and then can operate without access to Mira Portal. A connection to Mira Portal provides secure remote management, firmware updates, remote control capabilities, and more.
Mira Connect includes 12-months of Mira Portal Enterprise service. After 12-months, if you like the advanced features, you can renew either the Essentials or Enterpise service offering. Regardless of service level, Mira Connect will continue to operate and allow you to make changes to equipment.
Mira Connect Training Videos
Want to see how easy it is to set up Mira connect? View our series of training videos.
- One (1) Mira Connect™ (Part number: 100.0096.001) – Mira Connect control appliance and user interface
- Easy to set up and even easier to use
- Manages audio and video conferencing rooms
- Works with Zoom Rooms™, Polycom™ and Cisco™ video conferencing equipment and many DSPs
- Connects with Mira Portal for remote management of systems
End User Benefits
- Start meetings on time, every time
- Consistent user experience from room to room allows use of any collaboration room
- Intuitive design allows users to be productive immediately
AV/IT Manager Benefits
- Consistent user interface reduces end-user training costs and increases conferencing ROI
- Lowers system installation and maintenance time and costs
- Proactive notifications of operational issues before end-users are affected
- Reduces support costs and trouble tickets through ease of use and remote management
- Wi-Fi and wired Ethernet with PoE enhances installation options
- No custom programming requirement reduces installation time and complexity
- Easily support users while onsite or from any location reducing expensive call backs to site
- Dashboard and notifications simplify room and equipment management