Aveo Systems Inc. (Aveo) product warranty is only available to the original end purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred.
Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on the product or any other physical damage unless the damage was the result of a manufacturing defect. Aveo Systems is not liable for consequential damages due to any failure of equipment to perform as intended.
Aveo Systems shall bear no responsibility or obligation with respect to the manner of use of any equipment sold by it. Aveo Systems specifically disclaims and negates any warranty of merchant-ability or fitness of use of such equipment including, without limitation, any warranty that the use of such equipment for any purpose will comply with applicable laws and regulations. The terms of the warranty are governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, USA.
In the first thirty days after purchase, any defective product will be replaced with a new unit. After thirty days, Aveo will at its own discretion either repair or replace product with a new unit or a unit of similar type and condition.
This limited warranty, prices, and the specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
Products and Accessories
All products and accessories) carry a one year limited warranty to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and conditions from date of purchase.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
- Minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
- Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage)
- Faults due to wear and tear
- Any modification of Aveo Systems products effected by you or a third party, unless Aveo Systems has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification
- Faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase
Aveo Systems charges time and materials to repair Aveo products not covered by warranty. Contact Aveo Systems for details.
Return for Credit Policy
Sometimes a newly purchased product, based on customer circumstances, may no longer be needed or fit the needs of the customer. Aveo Systems may, at its discretion and subject to certain limitations as defined under the terms and conditions of this policy, accept the return of product for credit. Credit will, at Aveo Systems’ discretion, be issued in the form of product exchange or refund of the original purchase price, subject to policy guidelines. Only authorized Aveo Systems’ Dealers are eligible to return product for credit. End users wishing to return product for credit will be directed to their authorized dealer.
Credit Return Terms & Conditions:
- Product was purchased directly from Aveo Systems. A purchase order (PO) may be required for validation
- Product was purchased within the past 90 days. PO may be required for validation
- Product has not been used or installed. Product may be opened but only for the purpose of inspection or evaluation
- Product is in new condition, as determined by Aveo Systems upon inspection
- Product has no physical signs of wear or damage
- Product is in perfect working order
- All originally supplied accessories including documentation, power supply, cables and hardware must be intact and in new and perfect working condition
- Product and accessories must be in original packaging and properly packaged. Packaging must not be damaged
- Products damaged in shipping will be returned to the dealer. It is the dealer’s responsibility to file all claims with the transportation company
- Product, accessories and packaging must be free from any forms of customer identification such as labels, stickers, written marks and/or engraving
- A 20% restock fee of the original invoiced amount is assessed on all credit returns
- At Aveo’s discretion and depending on circumstances, additional restock fees may be assessed. Dealer will be notified in advance of issuing credit
Product pending approval for credit must be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to shipping product to Aveo Systems.
NOTE: Issuance of an RMA number shall not be considered final approval for credit. Final approval for credit is contingent upon inspection of product by Aveo Systems and determination that all terms and conditions have been met.
- Shipping on all RMA’s must be prepaid and is the responsibility of the dealer
- Credit will be issued, less the restocking fee, for approved product, excluding shipping & handling costs. Product that is not accepted will be returned to the Dealer
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
To request a credit return and RMA#, please contact Aveo Systems’ Technical Support at: