Zoom frequently releases updated Zoom Rooms software for Mac and PC platforms. To help Mira Connect customers, Aveo Systems tests each release and tracks whether the Zoom Rooms software and its application programming interface (API) to third-party control software (ZR CS-API) is functional for important features that can impact Mira Connect users (and any other third-party control system) when controlling a Zoom Rooms system. Aveo Systems updates this information as new Zoom Rooms software releases become available.
- Zoom Rooms software releases that break important functions with the ZR CS-API are identified as buggy with the icon: in the column for the tracked feature. Mira Connect users should not update their Zoom Rooms systems to a buggy Zoom Rooms release unless they don’t need the features that are broken in that release.
- Zoom Rooms software releases that haven’t been tested for this feature are identified with a “-” in the column for the tracked feature.
- Zoom Rooms software releases that correctly support key features of the ZR CS-API are identified with the icon: in the column for the tracked feature. Mira Connect users can safely update their Zoom Rooms systems to these versions.
If Aveo Systems identifies issues with Zoom Rooms software, it notifies Zoom with urgent support requests to get these issues resolved quickly in future releases.
A summary of the Zoom Rooms software releases, whether they support the specified features, and links to download the software are shown in the following tables for Mac and Windows PC platforms.
|Platform||Version||Release Date||SIP Inbound Call Notification1||Meeting Passcodes2||Hand Raise3||Call Participant List4||Dial Into Meeting That is Being Recorded4|
|Mac||5.8.4083.1014||October 23, 2021|
|Mac||5.8.4055.0929||September 30, 2021|
|Mac||5.7.3865.0810||August 14, 2021|
|Mac||5.7.3831.0726||July 28, 2021|
|Mac||5.7.3755.0628||June 30, 2021|
|Mac||5.6.3645.0607||June 10, 2021|
|Mac||5.6.3526.0424||April 27, 2021|
|Mac||5.6.3480.0326||March 30, 2021||–|
Windows PC Platform
|Platform||Version||Release Date||SIP Inbound Call Notification1||Meeting Passcodes2||Hand Raise3||Call Participant List4||Dial Into Meeting That is Being Recorded5|
|Win PC||184.108.40.2065||September 30, 2021|
|Win PC||220.127.116.110||August 14, 2021|
|Win PC||18.104.22.168||July 28, 2021|
|Win PC||22.214.171.124||July 2, 2021|
|Win PC||5.6.2691.0607||June 9, 2021|
|Win PC||5.6.2614.0425||April 27, 2021|
|Win PC||5.6.2581.0328||March 30, 2021|
|Win PC||5.5.2477.0302||March 6, 2021|
For additional information on how to integrate Mira Connect with Zoom Rooms, see our Zoom Rooms Integration Guide.
Last update: October 25, 2021
- SIP Inbound Call Notification: Correct operation requires that the ZR CS-API send an incoming call notification when there is an incoming phone (SIP audio) when using Zoom Phone. Note: this issue is not relevant if you are using a VoIP telephony interface from a DSP system such as Biamp, Symetrix, QSC, Poly, or Bose as those systems provide incoming call notifications correctly using their own API. ↩ ↩
- Meeting Passcodes: Correct operation requires that after dialing Zoom video meetings that require a passcode, the ZR-CSAPI sends a status message that indicates a passcode is required. ↩ ↩
- Hand Raise: Correct operation requires the Zoom Rooms CS-API to report status both when a participant hand is raised and when it is lowered. ↩ ↩
- Participants List: Correct operation requires the Zoom Rooms CS-API report the list of meeting participants when queried.↩ ↩
- Dial Into Meeting That is Being Recorded: Correct operation requires the Zoom Rooms be able to unmute and start camera video after joining a meeting that is being recorded.↩ ↩