Mira Portal is the cloud-based platform used for configuring, viewing, and managing rooms controlled by Mira Connect. There are two levels of Mira Portal service: Basic and Advanced as compared here: Mira Portal Service Comparison.
Mira Portal Basic service allows users of Mira Connect appliances or Mira Connect server software to:
- Define organizations, sites, rooms that will use Mira Connect
- Add or change equipment and the network addresses and required authentication credentials for accessing and controlling the equipment
- Automatically update Mira Connect appliance software for adding support for new features and resolving issues
- Assign roles to specific partners or AV/IT staff for viewing, modifying, or administering systems
- Manage site- and organization-wide information including custom branding of Mira Connect, and more
Mira Portal Advanced service adds the following advanced features to the Basic features:
- Provides access to the Mira Connect user interface remotely via Mira Portal Remote Control
- Enables text/SMS notifications for organization, site, room or equipment issues
- Allows users in the room to access the Mira Connect user interface temporarily from a personal device.
- One (1) Mira Portal™ Advanced Subscription (12-month) (Part number: 110.0012.001) – 12-month Mira Portal Advanced Subscription for Mira Connect appliances and server
- Includes Mira Portal Basic services, and
- Makes it possible to remotely control your rooms via Mira Portal
- Configure SMS/text messages to track room and equipment status.
- Mira Connect Me touchless AV control on your personal device.
- Office 365 calendar integration for one touch dialing
- With appropriate permissions, you can manage your rooms from anywhere
- Adjust volume, dial calls, and more from the back of the room or from across the globe from your browser