Mira Connect Version 1.26.1 Release Notes
Released: February 24, 2020
The Mira Connect 1.26.1 release is a maintenance release that fixes several issues.
- Added support for BenQ smart signage displays. See the BenQ Smart Signage integration guide for more information.
- Fixed an issue where a Poly RealPresence Group Series codec with automatic camera tracking could have tracking disabled, but not enabled again.
- Fixed an issue where Window PC-based Zoom Rooms systems would not initiate a “Meet Now” meeting when there were participants selected.
- Fixed an issue where, in rare cases, a pairing code wouldn’t appear.
- Improved the NEC Multisync display driver to power on the NEC E505 after it has been powered off.
- Fixed an issue with the Symetrix Radius driver where the sound reinforcement and overflow room gain values weren’t correct.