The Confidea Wireless Conference Access Point G3 is the heart of the Wireless Confidea® system. It can connect and link up to 1,024 conference units to easily manage any size meeting. It features a combination of powerful and highly reliable technologies, developed by Televic’s seasoned engineers. The state-of-the-art Quad-Band wireless technologies, fault-tolerant error correcting protocols, and advanced encryption algorithms ensure the highest quality of performance with your meetings.
Smart devices and laptops are essential tools used during meetings to access the network. The Quad-Band solution offers maximum flexibility with channels operating in the both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band.
This flexibility allows the conference system to operate on a channel separate from the information network, allowing access of other devices to the wireless data network for the information needed during the meeting.
The new Generation 3 access point has enhanced the functionality of the built-in web control. Access the WCAP3 from any PC, laptop, table or Smartphone using a standard (mobile) internet browser. Now along with the set up options the browser function provides live microphone visibility and control to improve the flow of your meetings.
With systems operational in nearly 60 countries, Confidea® is the most robust and secure wireless conference system available on the market today.
- Operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5GHz frequency bands providing more channels and a reliable wireless link any time
- Automatic scan and set up of operational frequency based on environmental evaluation of frequency spectrum use
- Automatic frequency hopping control to maintain highest quality RF signal connection to conference units
- Supports Voice activation (VOX) or push to talk
- Wireless Access Point acts as the Conference Central Control Unit
- Digital encryption for secure communications
- Supports basic discussion without external software
- Browser based set up and system management built into the WCAP3
- Live meeting microphone control from any Smartphone, tablet or PC connected via browser.
- 100 ft. (30 m) wireless range
- Advance Transmission Mode (ATM) provides solid clear audio in congested RF environments
- Link Status LEDs