Mira Portal Essentials service is used for setting up and viewing collaboration rooms controlled by Mira Connect.
There are two levels of Mira Portal service: Essentials and Enterprise as compared here: Mira Service Comparison.
The Essentials service is designed for customers who want to control equipment in the room and don’t need network management including a detailed dashboard, notifications, or Office 365 calendar and directory integration.
For information about how to setup a system see the Mira Connect Quick Setup Guide.
Mira Portal Essentials allows you to:
- Define your organizations, sites, rooms that will use Mira Connect.
- Add equipment and their network addresses and required authentication credentials for accessing and controlling the equipment.
- Automatically update Mira Connect device software for adding support for new features and resolving issues.
- Import address books by organization or site to create contact lists available making it easy for room users to dial contacts
- Assign roles to specific partners or AV/IT staff for viewing, modifying, or administering systems
- Manage site- and organization-wide information including custom branding of Mira Connect, and more.
- One (1) Mira Portal Essentials (12-month) (Part number: 110.0012.001) – 12-month Mira Portal Essentials service for Mira Connect
- Setup and configuration tool for defining rooms and equipment.
- Customize background images, company logos, and colors
- Simple dashboard for viewing room status
- Easily change equipment or IP addresses of equipment
- Automatic firmware updates