Mira Portal is used for configuring, viewing, and managing rooms controlled by Mira Connect. There are two levels of Mira Portal service: Essentials and Enterprise as compared here: Mira Service Comparison.
Regardless of service level (including no active service), Mira Portal is accessible to users of Mira Connect and allows users to:
- Define organizations, sites, rooms that will use Mira Connect
- Add or change equipment and the network addresses and required authentication credentials for accessing and controlling the equipment
- Automatically update Mira Connect device software for adding support for new features and resolving issues
- Assign roles to specific partners or AV/IT staff for viewing, modifying, or administering systems
- Manage site- and organization-wide information including custom branding of Mira Connect, and more
Mira Portal Essentials service adds advanced features to Mira Portal including:
- Provides access to the Mira Connect User interface remotely via Mira Portal Remote Control
- Enables text/SMS notifications for organization, site, room or equipment issues
- Supports importing a CSV file of contacts with phone and video numbers
The nn in the part number is the number of months. Use part numbers: 110.0012.001, 110.0024.001, 110.0036.001, 110.0048.001, or 110.0060.001 for 12, 24, 36, 48, or 60 month renewals.
- One (1) (Part number: 110.00nn.001) – Mira Portal Essentials Service Renewals
- Makes it possible to remotely manage your rooms via Mira Portal
- Configure SMS/text messages to track room and equipment status.
- Supports importing contact directories with phone and video numbers.
- With appropriate permissions, you can manage your rooms from anywhere
- Start calls from the back of the room or from across the globe from your browser