Mira Portal Enterprise service is used for configuring, viewing, and managing collaboration rooms controlled by Mira Connect.
There are two levels of Mira Portal service: Essentials and Enterprise as compared here: Mira Service Comparison
Mira Portal Enterprise service offering includes the Mira Portal Essentials service capabilities of:
- Define your organizations, sites, rooms that will use Mira Connect.
- Add equipment and their network addresses and required authentication credentials for accessing and controlling the equipment.
- Automatically update Mira Connect device software for adding support for new features and resolving issues.
- Import address books by organization or site to create contact lists available making it easy for room users to dial contacts
- Assign roles to specific partners or AV/IT staff for viewing, modifying, or administering systems
- Manage site- and organization-wide information including custom branding of Mira Connect, and more.
- Provide access to the Mira Connect User interface remotely via Mira Portal
Mira Enterprise Service levels adds the ability to:
- Subscribe to email or text/SMS notifications for organization, site, room or equipment issues
- (Coming soon) Integrate with Office 365 Calendaring for one-click dialing support
- (Coming soon) Integrate with Office 365 contact directories to allow users to easily connect to participants using a global directory list.
- Manage site- and organization-wide information including Calendar server settings, notifications, and custom branding of Mira Connect, and more.
- One (1) Mira Portal Enterprise (12-month) (Part number: 110.0112.001) – 12-month Mira Portal Enterprise service for Mira Connect
- Includes all Mira Portal Essentials service features
- Management dashboard for tracking organizations, sites, and rooms.
- Office 365 integration for rooms for calendar and directory integration
- Notifications sent via email or text message upon room or equipment events