Mira Portal is used for configuring, viewing, and managing rooms controlled by Mira Connect.
There are two levels of Mira Portal service: Essentials and Enterprise as compared here: Mira Service Comparison
Regardless of service level (including no service renewal), Mira Portal is accessible to users of Mira Connect and allows users to:
- Define organizations, sites, rooms that will use Mira Connect
- Add or change equipment and the network addresses and required authentication credentials for accessing and controlling the equipment
- Automatically update Mira Connect device software for adding support for new features and resolving issues
- Assign roles to specific partners or AV/IT staff for viewing, modifying, or administering systems
- Manage site- and organization-wide information including custom branding of Mira Connect, and more
Mira Portal Essentials service adds the following:
- Provide access to the Mira Connect User interface remotely via Mira Portal
- Subscribe to email or text/SMS notifications for organization, site, room or equipment issues
- Supports importing a CSV file of contacts with phone and video numbers
Mira Enterprise Service levels adds to the Essentials service with:
- Integration with Office 365 Calendaring for one-click dialing support
- (Coming soon) Room usage analytics
The nn in the part number is the number of months. Use part numbers: 110.0112.001, 110.0124.001, 110.0136.001, 110.0148.001, or 110.0160.001 for 12, 24, 36, 48, or 60 month renewals.
- One (1) (Part number: 110.01nn.001) – Mira Portal Enterprise Service Renewals
- Adds Microsoft Office 365 calendar integration and analytics.
- Start meetings with one touch of the Microsoft Office 365 calendar invites
- Meeting invitations appear on Mira Connect so users know they are in the right room
- With appropriate permissions, you can manage your rooms from anywhere
- Start calls from the back of the room or from across the globe from your browser