Mira Portal is used for configuring, viewing, and managing rooms controlled by Mira Connect.
There are two levels of Mira Portal service: Essentials and Enterprise as compared here: Mira Service Comparison
Regardless of service level (including no service renewal), Mira Portal is accessible to users of Mira Connect and allows users to:
- Define organizations, sites, rooms that will use Mira Connect.
- Add or change equipment and the network addresses and required authentication credentials for accessing and controlling the equipment.
- Automatically update Mira Connect device software for adding support for new features and resolving issues.
- Assign roles to specific partners or AV/IT staff for viewing, modifying, or administering systems
- Manage site- and organization-wide information including custom branding of Mira Connect, and more.
Mira Portal Essentials service adds the following:
- Provide access to the Mira Connect User interface remotely via Mira Portal
- Subscribe to email or text/SMS notifications for organization, site, room or equipment issues
Mira Enterprise Service levels adds to the Essentials service with:
- Integration with Office 365 Calendaring for one-click dialing support
- (Coming soon) Integrate with Office 365 contact directories to allow users to easily connect to participants using a global directory list.
- (Coming soon) Room usage analytics
- One (1) Mira Portal™ Enterprise (12-month) (Part number: 110.0112.001) – 12-month Mira Portal Enterprise service for Mira Connect
- Adds Microsoft Office 365 calendar integration and analytics.
- Start meetings with one touch of the Microsoft Office 365 calendar invites
- Meeting invitations appear on Mira Connect so users know they are in the right room
- With appropriate permissions, you can manage your rooms from anywhere
- Start calls from the back of the room or from across the globe from your browser